Friday, February 22, 2008

I've been Tagged

The RULES:

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the RULES on your blog
3. Post 7 Weird or Random Facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.


7 Random Facts About Me



1. I have a slight case of OCD "obsessive compulsive disorder".
I say slight because I no longer fold my "dirty" laundry.
2. I have a 13' metal Harrington Rod bolted down my spine.


3. I wore a plaster body cast for: 9 months, 1 day, 14 hours, 48 mins & 22 seconds
Yes, I counted and trust me you would've too.


4. I decorate cakes. It's only a hobby. (don't ask for one because you'll never get one)


5. I love to eat dry cereal out of the box.
In fact I never eat cereal with milk. I'm not a milk drinker.
All time favorite cereal has to be Honeycombs.

6. I collect Hot wheels. Last count was a 250.

7. I'm a people watcher. I could sit at the Mall all day and just watch people come & go. I also like to make fun of them. OK, it's not nice. But if you are just going to sit and watch people you might as well make fun of them. I know what you are thinking, I don't do it so they can see me. Come on like none of you have ever done that. Please!!

No comments: