Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy 95th Birthday Grandma

This past Saturday, my family and I celebrated my Grandma Norris' 95th Birthday.
This was the first time EVER for me to celebrate her birthday with her.
Grandma, Darin (brother), Me and DeAnn (sister)
My Grandma and I have many things in common.
They are:
1. Her son is my Dad
2.We have the same initials "LAN"
3. We share the same middle name and last name
What we don't have in common is that she has money $$, lots of money.
I of course do not have lots of money. I could if I would just learn to say "NO" to my nephews and nieces. I need to learn to say no more often. But I am the Aunt and it's my job to spoil them.
HaPpY BiRtHdAy GRANDMA!

3 comments:

Wease, the Favorite said...

Awe, I miss you! Wow! 95! How cute! You haven't changed at all! That is awesome! Your house is really nice! It's not cali but still cute! Life is good..just in school waiting to send my boy on his mission... then hopefully settle down in 3 or so years.. Life is a rush, enjoy it!

Diane said...

Wow, I started this blog thing hoping to be able to see what's going on with my kids, since we're so spread around the country now. I never dreamed I would be able to reconnect with so many dear friends! We do miss Southern Cali...you left before we did! You look great! (of course you always have) Life must be treating you well! I agree with Wease...life is a rush! Wait til you're my age...you'll wonder if you slept through most of it because it went by so fast! I'll bet your Grandma would agree. Wow! 95! I'm trying to "wake up" and enjoy each day!

Robin said...

Hi LaVonne! It's so good to hear from you. Your blog is fun! Your house is beautiful-- that's great you live in Arizona. Do you ever go to Yorba Linda to visit? If you do and we are down there I'd love to see you. It's been so long! Yeah, we have a little guy now. Crazy! But he's doing good and we love him! Talk to you soon!