Sunday, February 24, 2008

My New Job

Back in October of 2006, I started a new job (finally outside the medical field).
With the help of my "favorite" brother-in-law, I got a new job in which I love!
OK, it's the money that I love!!I work for "LeBaron & Carroll". I'm an Account Manager to a commercial insurance agent.


We serve all businesses in & out of Arizona. I'm in the process of getting my Insurance License to become an Agent.


This is where I work. It's nothing to brag about, but it's not the main office-no office gossip here. It's just my boss, Dave. His Dad and myself here. We like the freedom we have to come and go as we like. (This house is about 45 years old. In the kitchen, we have a ping-pong table. No, we do not eat off the ping-pong table. Every once in awhile we'll play a game or two)






My office. It's not usually this messing. I have a slight case of "OCD" so everything has its place, expect for this day as I had several new accounts I was working on.



These horses are just outside my office window. I get the pleasure of looking at these horses everyday. I was told that I could ride them but after they knocked against the outside wall and licked my window, I was a little scared so I'll pass on that ride. I never realized that horses have BIG teeth.

No comments: