Thursday, February 12, 2009

Called To Serve

My nephew, Jordan Mitchell Rodriguez
has been called to serve a LDS Mission in the
Brazil, Londrina Mission.
Jordan reports to the Brazilian MTC
on the 3rd of June 2009.
I am so excited for Jordan.
His is the first nephew & grandson
to serve a proselyting mission.

Side note - 2 days ago Jordan left for a holiday in California.
His call arrived today. His mom (my sister) Shanna called
him and he just couldn't wait another 7 days
to find out where he would be serving.
He told his mom to put him on speaker phone
and open his call and read it.
I was at work when all this took place, so I'm
told Jordan was excited.
And to think that we get to do this all over in another month with Bradyn.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to Jordan! That's so awesome! Must be due to his amazing aunt!